Monday 25 April 2011

Been away for a while..

Haven't posted for ages, so firstly here's the song that I always seem to keep replaying on my YouTube favourites,  Kito Featuring Reija Lee - Sweet Talk.


During the past few weeks I've been away on holiday with my girlfriend to Amsterdam, had a great time, explored all of the museums and tourist places, went in some of the famous coffeeshops, walked down the red light district. Pretty much everything that we wanted to do.


Hopefully will keep my blog more upto date now I'm back in work tomorrow. Sucks, but oh well. Summer soon enough.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyrics are bad haha. But it's goood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video got taken down. I hope you have fun in Amsterdam tho!

    ReplyDelete